October 26, 2018 - January 26, 2019
IPHF 2018 Award and Hall of Fame Induction Exhibition
October 27th – January 26th, 2019
The International Photography Hall of Fame and Museum presents the 2018 class of Photography Hall of Fame inductees and Lifetime Achievement Award recipient.
2018 Honorees include:
- Joel Bernstein, acclaimed photographer whose four decades of work chronicles the inner lives and public moments of some of the most important singer-songwriters, performers and musicians of our time, will receive the 2018 IPHF Lifetime Achievement Award.
Five photographers or photography industry visionaries who demonstrate the artistry, passion and revolution of the past and present art and science of photography will be inducted into the Hall of Fame, including:
- Willard S. Boyle, Physicist, “Master of Light” (Digital Image)
- Walter Iooss, Sports photographer
- John Loengard, Magazine photographer/Editor
- Susan Meiselas, Documentary photographer
- John Sexton, Landscape photographer
Tickets are available for the 2018 Hall of Fame Induction and Awards Ceremony HERE