The Fine Art of Archival Ink Jet Printing
Virtual Lecture with Hahnemühle Certified Master Printer, Photographer and Gallery Owner Robert Bullivant
Saturday, June 6th, 2020
Online: 11am-12pm CST
Robert will speak about the important aspects of making a beautiful archival ink jet print. Event attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions.
What will you learn?
- Importance of Raw processing and file quality
- Basics of color management and calibration of monitors and printers
- Digital file preparation prior to making a print
- How to implement a printer profile into your workflow
- Ink types and permanence
- Papers and how to find the perfect fit for your style
- Each participant will have the option to receive a free 8×10″ print from their own digital file printed by Bullivant Gallery on Hahnemühle Fine Art paper ($20 value)
Image: © Robert Bullivant
Robert Bullivant’s adventure as a professional advertising photographer, fine art photographer, Certified Hahnemühle Master printer, workshop instructor, consultant and gallery owner spans 35 years. Creating unique and compelling images that are printed exquisitely is the focus of his artistry, and he enjoys sharing his experiences and knowledge with those who are eager to learn. Robert’s professional affiliations and workshop partners include: Phase One, Canon Profession Printers, Hahnemühle, Arca Swiss, and Eizo.
IPHF’s Virtual Lecture Series will be hosted on the Zoom Video Communications platform. Links to meetings will be provided after registration. Technical assistance will be available at IPHF by phone and email.
Admission:$5 members/$10 Non Members
Register at the link below. Registration closes at 1 hour prior to the event.
Please call (314) 535-1999 or email email@example.com for further assistance