iPhone Photography Tips & Techniques with Stephen Weiss of The St. Louis School of Photography
Android Users Welcome (But Setting will be on an iPhone)
Saturday, June 13th, 2020
Online: 10am-11am CST
We’ve all heard that the best camera is the one you have with you. This is truer now more than ever as smart phone cameras and editing capabilities have improved dramatically in recent years. In this hour long course you will learn how to capture, edit and share high quality, creative images with a camera we carry with us everyday of our lives.
What you will learn?
- How to replicate professional digital photography with your iPhone.
- How to take stunning photos by utilizing shot composition.
- How to optimize iPhone settings for taking the best photos.
- How to professionally edit photos with Lightroom (free) on your iPhone.
- How to utilize surrounding light to properly light your subjects.
- How/Why the best photographers tell stories in their photos.
- How to take more impactful photos of people, landscapes, architecture, and more.
Stephen Weiss is a photographer and the previous owner of Creve Coeur Camera, a chain of retail stores in the mid-west. A graduate of St. Louis University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, he purchased the company in 1998 and comes from an extensive background in retail, photography, and marketing. His portfolio includes: Gucci, Cristal Advertising, Charter Communications, the Coca-Cola Company, Edward Jones, and many other companies. He has extensive experience with fashion, table top products, portraiture and travel photography at it’s finest.
IPHF’s Virtual Lecture Series will be hosted on the Zoom Video Communications platform. Links to meetings will be provided after registration. Technical assistance will be available at IPHF by phone and email.
Admission:$5 members/$10 Non Members
Register at the link below. Registration closes at 1 hour prior to the event.
Please call (314) 535-1999 or email email@example.com for further assistance