St. Louis Public Library Architectural Photography Workshop
With Photographer Richard Sprengeler
Saturday, July 30, 2022
9:00am – 4:00pm CST
This workshop covers the techniques and equipment required for successful architectural photographs, and includes a two-hour photo shoot inside the St. Louis Public Library.
- Equipment: cameras, lenses, filters, and tripods
- Exposure: raw, ISO, histograms, manual versus auto
- Wide angle lens review
- St. Louis Public Library shoot
- Lunch (included in workshop fee)
- Post processing: Lightroom and photoshop techniques including: raw processing, layers and masks, color balancing, selection methods, sharpening, perspective correction, HDR, and luminosity masks.
Image: © Richard Sprengeler, Ceiling Detail, Main Library, 2019
This is an In Person event in St. Louis
Register Early, Space is Limited, Max Class Size: 15
Admission: $125 Members/$150 Non-Members
Package Discount: $195 for 2 Classes Members/$225 for 2 Classes Non-Members
Please call (314) 535-1999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance
IPHF does not provide refunds for class cancellations.